I have a god son!
Finally got out of Brisbane, fucking miserable weekend, wet socks and dead cats...relieved to get back here only to discover I've been offered weekend work with State Gov't in...Brisbane. I can't refuse it because its well paid and will fund the Tas trip. Tafes getting a bit fucking dull and I'd rather be making real things. I might have to go down to Bris for training this week, back and fucking forth. Tired with snot.
Finally got out of Brisbane, fucking miserable weekend, wet socks and dead cats...relieved to get back here only to discover I've been offered weekend work with State Gov't in...Brisbane. I can't refuse it because its well paid and will fund the Tas trip. Tafes getting a bit fucking dull and I'd rather be making real things. I might have to go down to Bris for training this week, back and fucking forth. Tired with snot.

<< Home