Another great making stuff day. Didn't get heaps done but happy with what I have done. Spend tomorrow stitching the padding onto the chair (I am going to have to use the sewing machine, groan...) another coat of black on folded sheet steel coffee table. Put 50's type criss cross stays on dining table legs, finish sanding steering wheel, sand sculpture down, maybe put clear coat on bent ply stool. Sand down the bent ply coffee table ready for resapraying next week. It never ends but thats ok. Ive had so many ideas and resurrection of old ideas I'm losing track of them.
Thinking of finally putting in for a grant, the application forms are designed I'm sure to scare you off, they are a fucking nightmare. Also had the idea of doing some painting using an ohp...one day.
Thinking of finally putting in for a grant, the application forms are designed I'm sure to scare you off, they are a fucking nightmare. Also had the idea of doing some painting using an ohp...one day.

<< Home