Beinache nicht...or almost nothing.
woo hoo have done some quick 3d models of tomorrows tables, all they are is 3mm sheet steel discs (400mm dia.) with welded 1/2'' sputniky legs ( 3 or 4 havn't decided yet) all sprayed the same colour with auto clear coat for outdoor use... sounds simple and it is but when something is that simple its the details that stick out like dogs balls, was getting into a panic about how I'm going to clean the welds up and then thought fuck it I'll get a plastic ring and pour a black casting resin hockey puck shaped disc where the legs meet/weld, should add a bit of strength too if I do a 30 or 40mm deep plug.
woo hoo have done some quick 3d models of tomorrows tables, all they are is 3mm sheet steel discs (400mm dia.) with welded 1/2'' sputniky legs ( 3 or 4 havn't decided yet) all sprayed the same colour with auto clear coat for outdoor use... sounds simple and it is but when something is that simple its the details that stick out like dogs balls, was getting into a panic about how I'm going to clean the welds up and then thought fuck it I'll get a plastic ring and pour a black casting resin hockey puck shaped disc where the legs meet/weld, should add a bit of strength too if I do a 30 or 40mm deep plug.

<< Home