


I suppose you have to pay the ferryman sometime. Crook guts, a storm blew some work over which now has to be re-sanded and sprayed AGAIN. Was in such a shit mood I went and tried to move something which wasn't properly dry and it too will have to get redone in the morning cos its got my greasy fingerprints all the fuck over it. Got bugger all done today overall. Grunt.
Have made some more photoshop 'art' on the laptop when the power went off. The better ones are tiffs and they take too long to upload. The idea is to get them done up on oht's (please Nadja...)and project them onto 12mm plywood and paint. That is if I can and wether I'm not bored with the whole idea by the time I get around to it.
Nadja rang today asking me what I thought a duoagamous relationship is and weather I'd heard of it. I suppose its a three way...at least it shows some restraint and more than I could muster.

<< Home