Not that I would (cos I'd look like a fuckwit) but I don't head out to the pub wearing girly boy disco bunny clothes, cos I don't WANT TO GET MY HEAD SMASHED IN, nothings gonna change, were nasty animals, we beat each other up, men rape woman, its never stopped and it wont. Prosecute and lock em up for sure but don't be suprised when it happens cos its nothing new. Theres no law in the jungle, knowing that is why no ones ever picked me for a fight, I reckon its when you start expecting to have constable plod and his antivilification laws leap out from around the corner just as yer getting your head wrapped around a pole is when trouble starts.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Previous Posts
- Fuck television journalists are fucking idiotic, t...
- Beinache nicht (or how much I got done today)Quick...
- Beinache nicht...how about just NICHT!yawn, got up...
- Beinache nicht...or almost nothing.woo hoo have do...
- Just been through the last few weeks posts, I gott...
- Calmed down a bit now, job turned out reasonably w...
- and its at least 4 fucking hours until I can sand ...
- Runs in my clearcoat and dragged the bottom of the...
- I've got a headache (automotive clearcoat) I reall...
- I've got worms, Sooty the fat jack russell...

<< Home