Making a video using fade in/out photshop stills, kind of like colour field painting but moving images, nothing spectacular but I think it looks cool. Machine is processing it now and its taking fucking forever and its only 3 minutes long, I'll do another copy if I can and put it on Youtube. 67 % done!
Got as much done as I could today furniture wise, I put an automtive gloss clear coat on those red plywood stools, will give a much harder finish, the way they were I could give them a slight knock and the undercoat would show through even though there were about 3 coats of red on. 80%! done. Stitched the rest of the padding onto the chair and all I have to do now is get some fabric, and sew up a tight loop on pull it over and cover the side panels. Not sure weather to be a tight arse and get cheap stuff or spend the $$$ on some kvadrat stuff which those $8000 Danish Jacobsen Egg chairs are covered in.
More Ideas on the go than I can poke a stick at.
99%!
Got as much done as I could today furniture wise, I put an automtive gloss clear coat on those red plywood stools, will give a much harder finish, the way they were I could give them a slight knock and the undercoat would show through even though there were about 3 coats of red on. 80%! done. Stitched the rest of the padding onto the chair and all I have to do now is get some fabric, and sew up a tight loop on pull it over and cover the side panels. Not sure weather to be a tight arse and get cheap stuff or spend the $$$ on some kvadrat stuff which those $8000 Danish Jacobsen Egg chairs are covered in.
More Ideas on the go than I can poke a stick at.
99%!

<< Home