Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Went to Bris today to pick up a last few things, got back around 12 and after last nights shit sleep fell asleep on the couch for about 2 hours. Got the chair bolted togther and the side panels all padded up. Can't find the webbing (a whole roll gone!) but can get the skids done tomorrow amoungst other stuff, should look good in folio if nothing else. Up to Maleney on Friday for the wedding...2 weeks housesitting in the burbs, wireless broadband, supermarket across the road so won't have to go into the fucking city at all !

Dreamt I found a group of tigers in Tas and they only liked me and attacked anyone else. Wondering if I should go on theat abc quizz show with the Dune novels as my special topic, I don't think you actually win anything but other than the oppurtunity to make a twat of yourself.