grunt, made the mistake late last night of realising I'd left a light on in the shed, went down to switch it off and thought I'd unclamp the first few blocks...that glue is way to fucking good, it stuck the blocks to the clamp, so up at 6 to see what I can do short of belting it off with a mallet.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- Have learned some cool new 3d modelling things to...
- The pallet I'm cutting all the blocks out of and r...
- The first few blocks clamped up....Great making da...
- This site is fucking hilarious, I was searching fo...
- Made this table a while ago, usually do pretty cur...
- What is this bullshit? I reckon Aliens are force f...
- I don't want to go to bed, I want keep working but...
- Made a quick 3d model of a 1 metre square butchers...
- Fuck thats a dodgy pic, it looks much better in th...
- Had the place to myself again today, played around...

<< Home