
Had the place to myself again today, played around with idea for a roll up card board screen, theres a similar Danish one about but I can't find it anywhere, even rang some design stores in Sydney and had to put on that stupid design lingo in order to get taken seriosly, fella on the other end of the line was pretty ocker which was a laugh, sounded like he'd just turned up from Charleville. Anyway no one knows what I'm talking about. Went to fix up some work that I though was out of square but pleasntly suprised to find it was all good. Worked out how to attach the bracing onto the dining table legs, one of the struts is a bit crook and will have to fix that and havn't got the glass cut/coloured yet but heres a quick photoshop job of what it will look like. I'd like to do another one with Hoop pine legs, aluminium bracing and a white glass top, lots of options, be a good coffee table or side table too... Also made another video last night too but its a pain in the arse to upload.

<< Home