The new plan is to get back into tafe work, and half of each day I'll spend getting a project exhibition ready for next year, photograph it, wrap it up in padding and cardboard and DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT, spoke to arts Qld, the earliest funding oppurtunity for my sorta thing is March next year...May/ June exhibition at the earliest. The good news is though that individuals (if the application is good enough) often get grants of up to 10 grand, woo hoo ten grand! How much playwood could I buy with that!
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- The incredible shrinking table top...about 40x60 c...
- Lunctime, definitely not going to have enough timb...
- grunt, made the mistake late last night of realisi...
- Have learned some cool new 3d modelling things to...
- The pallet I'm cutting all the blocks out of and r...
- The first few blocks clamped up....Great making da...
- This site is fucking hilarious, I was searching fo...
- Made this table a while ago, usually do pretty cur...
- What is this bullshit? I reckon Aliens are force f...
- I don't want to go to bed, I want keep working but...

<< Home