Sunday, October 08, 2006


Mmmmm Sometimes when I come up with a new idea I'll do a few google searches to see if nothing too similar has been done before and often find offal like this. I suppose it could be cool if the whole table was actually the tank, but what you'd need is a glass cylinder, 1000mm dia, 400 high with a rubber ring around the top edge and a disc of glass on top, with eels in it definitley eels. Anway the reason I found this is cos Ive been lugging around a 600mm dia piece of glass and these funny little stainless steel fittings that I took off and old Danish 70's chair I had years ago and some thin sheets of ply, Theyre all coming together into a side table, picture later. If every fucker for miles around would stop mowing there fucking lawans I might be able to concentrate.